Friday, January 6, 2012

Ghost Train - Episode #4


This trying to get a mix done every 2 weeks is proving extremely difficult, simply because there are not enough quality releases within 2 weeks. So lets make it a monthly thing... although, with that being said, I have planned to do a best of 2011 mix next week. But besides that, the Episodes will be monthly, give or take.

I decided to change the design this week too, the other one was getting old, so I designed this one based off the old 50's Broadway, vintage era, which I'm in love with now, some of the designs and typography from that decade are amazing, but back to the point.. Music.

I know, again, another Avicii - levels remix, I'm sorry, I do apologize, but you gotta admit, it is the best remix of the track (well, in my opinion), much better than Skrillex and clockwork, mainly because Hardwell takes a different approach to the drop, with the grind/chainsaw/motorcycle, or however people call that sound. Oh, and again my apologies, the mixing came out terrible in the end, very sloppy, esp. at the beginning of the mix, but the song choice makes up for it (hopefully).

Download directly here
Listen to the mix on soundcloud
Or subscribe to the podcast on iTunes

Tracklist:
1. Moombahton - Dave Nada
2. Bahasa (GTA remix) - Blink, Gianna Marino, Metsi
3. Big in Japan (Denzel Park remix) - Martin Solveig
4. Levels (Hardwell remix) - Avicii
5. Flash (Nicky Romero remix) - Green Velvet
6. Toulouse - Nicky Romero
7. Ivory - Congorock
8. Bassive - Felguk
9. Low Battery - Gregori Klosman
10. Alive (Tommy Trash remix) - Dirty South, Thomas Gold
11. Optimal Grime - Jay Robinson
12. Fire Hive - Knife Party

No comments:

Post a Comment